We are looking for artists who are able to convert our 2D sketches, full of details, into 3D models according to the dimensional and relief specifications of our development team. We need the 3D model to be as faithful as possible to the 2D sketch, respecting shapes, proportions, lights and shadows, depths and making all details and textures visible to the collector.
Before you can work with us, you must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Bring a portfolio of coin modelling projects previously developed for third parties.
- Demonstrate the skills through a test project which, if accepted by Carpathian Mint, will be fully remunerated.
Main functional duties:
- Create a 3D model of the reverse of a coin in ZBrush or any other 3D software accepted by the Carpathian Mint development team.
- Transfer with maximum fidelity all the details, reliefs and textures of the 2D sketch.
- Deliver the finished project within a maximum of four weeks from the delivery of the 2D sketch.
- Make modifications to the project if required by the development team, as long as they are reasonable and in accordance with the 2D sketch.
- Make a first delivery of the project in PNG (without background) from at least four angles: front, profile and two intermediate angles from two different positions.
- Upon receipt of payment, immediately deliver the finished project by email, Wetransfer or any other similar means in RAW format according to the specifications provided by the Carpathian Mint development team.
- Very good remuneration.
- Fast payment, Carpathian Mint will send bank transfer with payment within 24 hours of delivery of the project.
- One piece of the coin when the entire mintage is issued and Carpathian Mint has received it.
- All-expenses-paid invitation to events organised by Carpathian Mint.